Sewer Appeal

As a courtesy, Farmers Water Co will submit the consumption report to Pima County Wastewater. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that Pima County Wastewater has received and processed the appeal. Allow five business days for processing before following up directly with Pima Wastewater at (520)724-6609